According to IDC, by 2025 worldwide data will grow 61% to 175 zettabytes, with as much of the data residing in the cloud as in data centers. Does your organization have a clear data platform strategy to gain a competitive edge?
Join us at RedisConf, May 12-14 in San Francisco, to explore the rich capabilities of Redis beyond cache.
Who should attend
RedisConf is a technical conference where software developers and architects can learn database best practices, trade pro-level tips and tricks, and get hands on with new Redis features. RedisConf 2020 is also a great opportunity for business leaders and technology innovators to take the pulse of the data tech industry and stay ahead of the trends.
What you can expect
The Redis community has provided extensive input into what they’d like to learn at this year’s conference. Popular topics include:
- Using Redis for new and primary database use cases
- Developing applications with multiple data models, such as Redis core data-structures plus Search, Graph, TimeSeries, JSON, and advanced Probabilistic data-structures
- Serving AI models with Redis
- Running serverless functions on Redis to simplify apps
- Ensuring global database availability and resiliency
- Optimizing database performance and scalability
- Designing with Event-driven Architectures
- Visualizing complex data
- Delivering sub-millisecond-latency data processing on IoT devices
Business Justification Bingo
Saying yes to three or more boxes means you need to be at RedisConf 2020!
Didn’t get a Bingo? We’d still love to see you at RedisConf 2020, but we’re happy to make a house call instead. Contact us to arrange a demo.