According to IDC, by 2025 worldwide data will grow 61% to 175 zettabytes, with as much of the data residing in the cloud as in data centers. Does your organization have a clear data platform strategy to gain a competitive edge?
Why tune in May 12-13
Join us online on May 12 and 13 to listen to live keynotes, ask the experts about your most pressing issues in live question-and-answer sessions, connect with other Redis users, participate in contests and polls to win swag, and more. You’ll also be able to access training and breakout sessions on-demand, so you can learn at your convenience. Stay tuned for a live schedule!
Who should attend
RedisConf is a technical conference where software developers and architects can learn database best practices, trade pro-level tips and tricks, and get hands on with new Redis features. RedisConf 2020 Takeaway is also a great opportunity for business leaders and technology innovators to take the pulse of the data tech industry and stay ahead of the trends.
What you can expect
The Redis community has provided extensive input into what they’d like to learn at this year’s conference. Popular topics include:
- Using Redis for new and primary database use cases
- Developing applications with multiple data models, such as Redis core data-structures plus Search, Graph, TimeSeries, JSON, and advanced Probabilistic data-structures
- Serving AI models with Redis
- Running serverless functions on Redis to simplify apps
- Ensuring global database availability and resiliency
- Optimizing database performance and scalability
- Designing with Event-driven Architectures
- Visualizing complex data
- Delivering sub-millisecond-latency data processing on IoT devices