What will happen to my training day and/or conference pass?
- Redis Labs will automatically refund all paid RedisConf 2020 conference passes. You will receive a refund confirmation from email@example.com by March 20, 2020.
- Attendees who were registered for RedisConf 2020 will automatically be registered for RedisConf 2020 Takeaway.
What about travel and hotel costs?
- As RedisConf is not coordinating attendee travel, attendees should contact hotels and airlines directly to manage any reservations.
What is the cost to join RedisConf 2020 Takeaway?
- RedisConf 2020 Takeaway is a free event.
Will Training Day be offered virtually?
- Yes, training is still planned and will be offered free of charge. While we are still designing the format and delivery, you can expect high-quality, expert-led sessions that will expand your understanding of Redis and demonstrate how you can leverage Redis to its full potential.
What’s on the schedule for RedisConf 2020 Takeaway?
- All the exciting content you were expecting from RedisConf 2020 will be delivered virtually, and we’re certain you’ll log off with at least 20 new capabilities, use cases, and tips you didn’t know about Redis. Stay tuned to the Sessions page for the latest information as we finalize the topics.
When will RedisConf 2020 Takeaway take place?
- The conference will take place May 12-13. Join us online on May 12 for training and live Q&A with Redis experts. We’ll continue on May 13 with a live keynote featuring prominent industry leaders, plus breakout sessions and more live-participation activities.
Are there any RedisConf 2020 Takeaway sponsorship opportunities?
- With the transition to a virtual event, RedisConf 2020 Takeaway will no longer offer general sponsorship packages. We value your partnership and are committed to delivering joint value to the Redis community. Please work with your Redis Labs alliance manager for alternative collaboration opportunities.
Who do I contact for more information?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org